RGB+CCT COLOR MODIFICATION OF KAMONK SMART LED BULB
1. By using the slider or tapping on the pre-selected colors at the top, such as Neutral White, Warm White, etc., you can customize the color of the Smart Bulb.
2. Drag the brightness slider at the top to adjust the brightness.
3. Swiping the screen to the right brings up a slider where you can select RGB colors.
1. By tapping on the preset Scene selection mode, you can choose a scene which best suits your mood.
2. Following your selection, the Smart Bulb will begin playing the chosen scenario.
3. Each picker tool's color, the scene's name, the color flash mode, and the color flash speed can all be modified.
1. The Smart Bulb's colors will change automatically with the music if you select the "Music" option.
2. Click "Start" to activate the music mode with your phone's microphone.
1. Select "More" and then "Plan"
2. Click "Add To"
3. The "Plan" menu will have a variety of choices, namely "Sleep Plan" and "Wake Up Plan."
4. Sleep Plan: Choose your timings, turn on "Customize," and then hit "Save." The selected information will be added to the plan.
5. Wake Up Plan: Choose your timings, turn on "Customize," and then hit "Save."
6. The selected information will be added to the plan.
1. Select "More" and then "Schedule"
2. To add the Schedule, tap "Add."
3. After selecting the time, days, and ON/OFF status, press "Save" to store the Schedule.
4. You may create an unlimited number of schedules.
1. Select "More" and then "Timer"
2. The Timer Function allows you to turn the Smart Bulb ON or OFF after a specified duration of time.
If your bulb is ON, the timer will turn it OFF; if your bulb is OFF, the smart bulb will turn ON.
3. Tap "Confirm" to start the timer after choosing the time.
1. Select "More" and then "Biorhythm"
2. Use the Slider to enable the Biorhythm, then choose the times and behavior.
E) POWER-ON BEHAVIOR
1. Select "More" and then "Power-On Behavior"
2. Choose the Smart Bulb's actions during a power outage.