What should I do when a timed task is not performed correctly?
Please troubleshoot according to the following methods:
1. Please confirm that your device is powered on and turned on normally:
2. Please confirm that the device shows "online" status in the App: (Wi-Fi device online, Bluetooth device with Bluetooth gateway.
Zigbee device with Zigbee gateway) 3. Please confirm that the device has not been reset or powered off, as turning off or resetting the device will interrupt the device's scheduled process;
4. Please confirm whether the effective time period of your scheduled task is set correctly. Click on the "Schedule" task and check if "Repeat" covers the time period when the task should take effect (Monday to Sunday optional);
5. Please confirm whether the device's time zone is consistent with your local time zone;
6. If all the above problems have been ruled out, please restore the device to factory settings, re-add the device, and set the scheduled task to reproduce the scene, and feedback your problem in the App feedback path.
How to configure Tap-to-Run and Automation?
There are three types of Tap-to-Run in the App. You can quickly start smart devices in your home by setting up Tap-to-Run, eliminating the setting step one by one.
Operating device: Add the smart device you want to execute the Tap-to-Run.
For example: you can enable all devices in your home without going to enable the device one by one.
Select smart: Add the automation you want to perform with Tap-to-Run(The existing automation is required in advance).
For example: you can use Tap-to-Run to open your setting automation without triggering any conditions of automation.
Delay: add a delayed task.
For example: you can add a delay task in Tap- to-Run between two devices actions.
There are four main types of automation are supported in the app. You can set up automation to fully use the home devices and start your smart life.
When the weather changes: The linkage between external environment conditions and the smart devices, the following external environment conditions can be selected.
For example, you can set 'when the temperature is higher than 29°C, turn on the air conditioner.
When the location changes: The linkage between the geographic location and the device.
For example, you can set 'turn on the air conditioner and water heater automatically when you are near the house, or turn off all home appliances and turn on motion detection function of the camera when you leave the house."
Schedule: The linkage between schedule function and the devices.
For example, you can set 'open the curtain at 8am on working days."
When the device status changes: The linkage between the device status change and the devices.
For example, you can set 'when the air conditioner is on, the aroma diffuser and air purifier will be automatically turned on, or when the door sensor is on, the alarm will be triggered.
How do I share a device?
You can share a device or add a home member to share the device(s). Below are the steps on how to share a device and add a home member:
To share a single device:
1.Tap the setting icon in the upper right corner of the device panel.
2.Select Share Device - and then click Add Sharing (You can check and manage the shared account here).
3.It can be shared via an App account, email, or
another method of your choice.
4.The person accepting the shared device.
Please be aware that the share a single device feature does not manage permissions.
To share home devices:
1.Access the App homepage and click the Me option and then click Home Management.
2.Please select the home that needs to be shared, and then click Add Member. It can be shared via an App account, email, or another method of your choice. You can also manage home members on this page.
3.The person accepting the shared home.
All devices in the shared Home will be shared, and you can set rights for the member(s) of the shared Home, and the member(s) can be set up as administrators or members to manage.
What's the difference between a home member, administrator and home owner?
Home Owner is the creator of the Home. Every Home only has one owner who gets all access including altering the access of Administrator. Administrator can manage Device, Tap-to-Run and Automation, Rooms and home members. Home Members can only use device and scene, and unable to remove device And edit Tap- to-Run and automation.
Note: Currently the authority management of home members does not support accurate to a certain device or specific function of the device. If necessary, you can use the sharing function to only share a specific device.
Unable to share devices to my Home/others user?
If you do so:
1. Please confirm whether you are the owner of the device, not the shared device, and whether you are the owner or administrator of the Home (the shared device and normal home members cannot share the device and add home members).
2. Please confirm whether the user has the account of the App (Share devices and add home member must be processed in our App. not in the Alexa or Google Home App).
3. Please confirm whether you and the invitee are registered in the same country/region. You can only share devices registered in the same country/region.
4. Please confirm whether you and the invitee are registered in the same country/region. You can only add users registered in the same country/region to your home.
5. If you use the invitation code to invite others to join your home, but the invitee's App displays that the invitation code has expired. and the invitation code does not exceed the validity period of 3 days, it means that the account of the invitee and you are not the same country / region.
Bluetooth mesh and Zigbee devices do not support the sharing of separate devices due to their reliance on the gateway. You need to share its associated devices as well so as to operate normally. For a regular home member, it is recommended that you share all the devices with him/her by adding home members. If you want all family members to use the shared Bluetooth device normally, we recommend that you purchase a Bluetooth gateway and use it together, otherwise the Bluetooth device can only be connected to one mobile phone for one person to use at the same time. Once someone connects successfully, the Bluetooth device in other people's App will be displayed as offline. Only after the user disconnects the Bluetooth device, other people can use it normally. There is no such restriction when using the Bluetooth gateway.
When should I do when a smart task (Tap-to-Run) runs incorrectly?
You can view the logs on the automation or one-click execution scene page to determine whether the automation or one-click execution scene was executed successfully and the reasons for any unsuccessful execution. You can troubleshoot based on the logs.
Why does my Smart device turn on/off, reset or flicker by itself?
Please check in the following ways:
1. Please confirm whether your device is offline. Such as light bulb devices, which will automatically enter the state of waiting for network distribution after being offline (it will flash quickly or slowly in the state of waiting to be connected to the network);
2. Please first check if you have scheduled / automated / countdown tasks set for the device, if any, suggest you delete the tasks instead.
3. Check whether the device is shared with others, which may be caused by the operation of others.
4. If there is a power outage in the home, some devices will be turned on automatically after the power is completely turned off and turned on again.
5. If there is no such situation, please restore the device to factory settings in the App. In this way, the device will remove and delete all device-related information from the App's device list, then you can re-configure the device.
6. There is a problem with the firmware of this device, You can click the "Feedback Questions" button below to report your questions, and the feedback results can be viewed in "My Feedback" on the "My FAQ and Feedback" page.
7. The power supply voltage of the device is unstable, which causes the networking module of the device reset frequently. Please check whether the power supply of the device is stable.
If the device still turns on/off by itself after excluding all the above conditions, it should be a problem with the hardware of the device. Please contact the after-sales person of the device for after-sales.